Guidelines for Group Use of Room (at least one of the following guidelines must be met)
1. Programs that promote the mission of the History Center.
2. Programs that incorporate a talk or a tour by a staff person.
3. Programs that are co-sponsored by the History Center may have fees waived/reduced. Speak with the Operations Manager for details.
4. Programs that support the community and gain exposure for the Center. (Family reunions are acceptable.)
5. Individual Patron level members and History Patron or History Maker corporate members are allowed one free use per year.
6. All programming is dependant on the availability of room and staff to host the building.
Room Regulations for All Users
1. Occupancy of the room is 80.
2. No smoking in building or within 30 feet of the door.
3. No public phone is available.
4. No tape or thumbtacks of any kind on walls.
5. The kitchen is available for staging only. Food must be prepared in advance.
6. Food and drink must stay in the Education Room.
7. No red, purple or orange punch or wine.
8. Follow local, state, and federal rules regarding alcohol use. (No hard liquor allowed).
9. Users must provide own tableware and linens. White tablecloths may be rented for $20 each.
10. No confetti.
11. Users are expected to return room to its original layout and clean up kitchen (if used) and Education Room before they leave.
12. Users must leave the building by the time stated on the reservation.
13. Audio-visual equipment we have available for use: microphone, public audio system, laptop computer and LCD projector.
14. Any room set up and tear down will be the responsibility of the renter.
$35 Education Room only, per hour Tuesday - Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm
$45 Education Room only, per hour Tuesday-Saturday 4:00pm-10:00pm
$400 Flat fee to use the entire building, including the museum, between 4:00pm and 10:00pm. This will not be pro-rated.
All groups must be out of the building by 10:00pm, any night. The room is not available on Sunday, Monday, or any holiday. Each group will be allowed 30 minutes before and after their event for set up and tear down, this time is not chargeable. Members receive 10% off the room use rate. *Ask about Not for Profit rates.*
Rental fees must be paid in full no later than the day of the event. A separate damage deposit of $100 must accompany the rental fee for events that involve food and/or beverages.